Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Butterfly card - not NYC related

I have recently taken up crafting as a hobby on Youtube.  There is an amazing community there for almost any interest! As part of that new endeavor, I created a butterfly themed card that I have in mind for a good friend who is celebrating her 6th year in the event planning business (Rex and Regina).

There is an Irish blessing that is very appropriate I think for my friend, and butterflies that I fussy cut out from a free digital image sheet of butterflies from Cathe of "Just Something I Made".

This is the link to my YT video of the details of the process: Butterfly Card Share

By the way, I'm participating in a craft challenge with this card at Seemacrafts . Check out her great blog.  Lots of fun in this crafting community and super welcoming too (even for us novices) :)

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. hi hun i don't know if you are aware but when entering competitions you need to link back to the blog page you are entering the competition for . thanks Seema from seemacrafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had no idea! Just corrected my terrible omission. Thanks for your patience with this newbie crafter! Warmly, Kristina (CraftyPaws)

      Delete
  2. HI Kristina, Larelle-Susanne from the DT here, so glad you were able to share your butterfly card with us a Seemacrafts, I loved it, and hope to some of your awesome creations on the blog... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristina, welcome to world of crafting lol
    Your card is fab and youve done a great job with your fussy cutting.
    Thanks for joining in the challenge over at SeemaCrafts this month. Hope to see you again
    Hugs
    Marie (DT Member SeemaCrafts)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am relatively new to crafting and am really enjoying it! Thanks for the support and encouragement. Hugs, Kristina (CraftyPaws)

      Delete