Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nintendo World Store: 48th St btwn 5th and 6th Aves

I don't normally review stores or restaurants--there are plenty of bloggers who do that and I didn't think I needed to add to the mass.  However, if you have a Pokemon fan in your circle, you must stop by the Nintendo World Store by Rockefeller Center in NYC.  There you will see a whole floor dedicated to Pokemon.  Ok, it takes the unusual fan to stay with this franchise beyond elementary school, but I know at least a few teenagers and even a college student or two who love Pokemon.

There is a Pokemon Center with action figures (see right), baskets filled with plushes (see left), and even a central playing zone where visitors can play sample games.

I'm certainly no expert, but if you know a fan, this store is a place not to be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment